Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cat in a quilt

Seeing my blog's theme is related to my love of quilting, I thought a trip around the quilting clips on YouTube was in order. There are LOTS related to 'how' to make a quilt - but I fell in love with this one. It brings together my other love - cats. One of my cats, William, LOVES to help me when I'm quilting (although we regularly have to have a little talk about how sitting right in front of me rubbing his head on my arm really is a 'help').

I love this video. Its right 'up there' for cuteness ... so take a moment to enjoy it.



I had to search a little to work out how to embed it in this blog (the Help page was actually helpful - go figure!). I only wish I could use YouTube at school. There are some fantastic videos amongs the 'garbage'. Last year I did some Claymation with the kids at school ... YouTube videos took me through the process step-by-step ... it was fantastic ...... but I couldn't show them to the kids because the site is blocked. I wish there was some way to show them, without risk of them coming across the more unsavoury videos on the site.

No comments: